- Accompanied my friend Suzie to UW Medical Center for surgery on her hand.
- Listened to lots of little beeps for my annual hearing test.
- Spent more time in the waiting room for Suzie to come out of surgery.
- Listened to all the instructions and took Suzie home to rest.
- Played pool and drank beer with Don at Rock Bottom Brewery.
- Ran some much needed errands to Safeway and Pet's Mart.
- Picked up a coat for Barney to keep him warm and dry.
- Had dinner at Kipp's.
- Ironed and got myself ready for the week ahead.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Weekend Wrap Up - 11/14 - 11/16
My poor blog has been so neglected of late. I could give you the army of excuses, but I won't. I've just been introspective and haven't felt much like posting. I'm finally dusting off the draft folder and getting a bunch of these posts up so that I'm caught up. Here is the wrap-up for the weekend 11/14 - 11/16: