Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up - 11/14 - 11/16

My poor blog has been so neglected of late. I could give you the army of excuses, but I won't. I've just been introspective and haven't felt much like posting. I'm finally dusting off the draft folder and getting a bunch of these posts up so that I'm caught up. Here is the wrap-up for the weekend 11/14 - 11/16:
  • Accompanied my friend Suzie to UW Medical Center for surgery on her hand.
  • Listened to lots of little beeps for my annual hearing test.
  • Spent more time in the waiting room for Suzie to come out of surgery.
  • Listened to all the instructions and took Suzie home to rest.
  • Played pool and drank beer with Don at Rock Bottom Brewery.
  • Ran some much needed errands to Safeway and Pet's Mart.
  • Picked up a coat for Barney to keep him warm and dry.
  • Had dinner at Kipp's.
  • Ironed and got myself ready for the week ahead.
Exciting life I lead, I know.

No comments: