Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

I usually start my weekend posts with news from Thursday night. I'm going to do that this time although I had to work on Friday this past week and therefore my weekend was shorter than usual but still good, here are the highlights:
  • Enjoyed some yummy food and beer at Ray's Brewmaster's Dinner with Kat and Don on Thursday evening.
  • Was at work at 7:30 on Friday morning, it was painful.
  • Assisted as best I could and actually enjoyed my interview with the ISO auditor, a bi-annual requirement for the company I work for.
  • Celebrated the successful conclusion of the audit with my colleagues and Tequila!
  • Saturday morning was all about the Laundry, I think it was 13 loads in all.
  • Visited the Pacific Rim Bonsai Collection at the Weyerhaeuser headquarters in Federal Way with Kat.
  • Met friends (and UW alums) at Rock Bottom in Seattle to watch the game. The Husky's successful maintained their win less season. Go BEAVS!
  • Dropped some food off at a party that Kipp was having.
  • Had dinner with Kat at Outback Steakhouse.
  • With the exception of walking the dog, I stayed home all day Sunday.
  • Cleaned the kitchen, bathroom and my office.
  • Got everything ready for the week and decided as I was falling into bed on Sunday night that 2-day weekends suck, I prefer the 3-day ones!
How was your weekend?

No comments: