Saturday, August 23, 2008

Meet Barney


Barney, originally uploaded by JewellsinSEA.

This is Barney. And Barney is my new dog! :-D

He came home to live with me on Thursday afternoon and I am thrilled. I've wanted a dog for a really long time and finally decided last month that all of my fears and apprehensions about owning a dog would be eliminated if I just got the "right" dog. And Barney is definitely the right dog!

Barney is a 4 year old, 15-inch beagle. He is house broken and well behaved (for the most part). He is very low-key and loves sniffing things, eating, sleeping and meeting new people/dogs. We have had a fabulous weekend exploring the neighborhood and getting him settled into his new home. Many more pictures and stories to come!

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a cutie. I can't wait to meet him!

Don said...

Aww beagle, very cute indeed! Congrats! :-)

Christina said...

He is so cute! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Welcome Barney!!

Karri