Monday, July 07, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

Celebrated the 4th of July holiday weekend in a much busier fashion than I originally planned. The highlights:
  • Started off the weekend having dinner and Margaritas with Kat on Thursday night.
  • Woke early to do laundry and then have breakfast with Don on Friday morning.
  • Made my "famous within my circle" Summertime Pasta Salad.
  • Enjoyed a very low-key relaxing 4th of July at Don's. He grilled chicken, we drank wine and watched the fireworks.
  • Had lunch at Red Robin on the Seattle waterfront with Dave, Kristen and John (a.k.a. the cutest nephew in the world), Don and Kat.
  • Checked out all the "fishies" and aquatic life at the Seattle Aquarium with the aforementioned crowd.
  • Drank a few pints at Rock Bottom.
  • Learned that the more I talk smack about "kicking ass" when playing pool, the more likely I will be the one receiving the ass kicking.
  • Picked up my Cuz at the cruise terminal and heard about her adventures in Alaska over lunch at Duke's Chowder House.
  • Added 700+ songs to my iTunes library.
How was your weekend?

No comments: