Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

It was a crazy week with long work hours and lots of projects to prepare for my trip to California which caused my weekend update post to be VERY delayed, here are the highlights:
  • Left work a bit early to run by Costco on the way home to pick up some of our *regular* wine (Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling).
  • Headed over to Don's to help him with any prep needed prior to dinner but he had things completely under control.
  • Enjoyed lots of laughter and a really good meal with friends Kipp and Christy. Don made his infamous Orange Chicken on the grill, roasted red potatoes and green beans which was all yummy!
  • Woke early Saturday for the regular trip to the laundromat, coffee at Peet's and doughnuts at Top Pot.
  • Took a nap on Saturday afternoon.
  • Enjoyed a quiet night at home on Saturday night catching up on my TiVo and dying Easter Eggs.
  • Had Easter Brunch with Don and Kat at Yarrow Bay Grill in Kirkland. We had never been there and it was delightful. It will definitely be added to our list of regular places.
  • Got an Easter basket full of fun treasurers from Nancy.
  • Cleaned, organized and futzed around the house.
  • Spent the evening playing pool with Don at Rock Bottom playing pool. As usual, he kicked my ass. :-)
How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Don said...

It was weird, when I first read this I thought you were off by a whole week. And then I thought, did we go to Top Pot again and I just... don't remember? :-o