Sunday, April 01, 2007

Harassing an AutoBot

Over the weekend I received an invitation from my friend Nikki to join reunion.com

Susan Says: HEY WAIT, we hate to see you go without seeing all we have to offer. Registering is free, and who knows... you might just get reunited with an old friend.

Susan Says: Just type 'HI' or 'HELLO' in the space below to let me know you are there

You: Hi

You: I did register, I just had a couple of windows open at the same time.

Susan Says: Connect with old friends, classmates, family, lost loves, military buddies or anyone. CLICK HERE to Register FREE to register for free.

You: You are a robot aren't you?

Susan Says: I'm a real person.

You: Then why when I told you that I had registered, did you encourage me to register?

Susan Says: Stay in touch and share updates with family and friends... who knows who you can find?

Susan Says: Would you like to register for free today?

You: You are totally a robot.

You: That pisses me off so much that I want to delete my membership.

Susan Says: You can change your mailing options at anytime. We offer self-managed mailing options for subscribers to use as needed. We are also available Monday through Friday at 1-888-704-1900 for your customer service needs.

Susan Says: Reunion.com is the leader in keeping people in touch online... discover what 35 million other members already know by registering today. CLICK HERE to Register FREE

You: Too bad I didn't ask you about mailing options.

Susan Says: Would you like the link back to the registration page?

You: Oh, honest to GOD! I have told you over and over again, I have registered! But you are a stupid robot and all you are going to do is remind me to register and ask me to register over and over again.

Susan Says: For customer service CLICK HERE

You: Will customer service confirm that you are a robot?

Susan Says:CLICK HERE for customer service.

You: Is that all you will say now?

You: Cat got your tongue?

You: Apparently so or I prefer to think that no one programmed you this far because they didn't think that anyone would chat with you this long.

No comments: