- Slept in on Friday morning.
- Took a shower, got dressed.
- Took a nap.
- Caught up on a couple TV shows that my TiVo picked up while I was away.
- Took a nap. (Yes that is 2 naps in the same day!)
- Watched New In Town.
- Did 6 loads of laundry.
- Successful trip to Bed Bath and Beyond for a new mattress pad, new laundry bags, new wash cloths, new hair drying towels and new air freshener refills.
- Assimilated all my new treasure into the house and organized a bit.
- Walked through Trader Joe's and picked up whatever looked good for snacking while sailing.
- Went sailing on the Puget Sound with friends.
- Watched It Had to Be You.
- Slept in again on Sunday morning (didn't stir until 9ish, unheard of).
- Enjoyed some coffee from Kauai.
- Chatted and caught up with a few family members on the phone.
- Got my ass kicked by Kat while playing cards.
- Enjoyed a wonderful dinner on the deck at Bell Street Diner.
- Tried to watch Rachel Getting Married but the disc from NetFlix wouldn't work.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Weekend Wrap-Up - 8/7 - 8/9
My first full weekend back in Seattle and it was low-key and relaxing, just what I needed: