Friday, June 22, 2007

Always Siblings

I read an article this morning on my RSS feeds from the New York Times regarding recent research proving that firstborns have a higher I.Q. than the siblings that follow. You can check out the article here: Research Finds Firstborns Gain the Higher I.Q.

Upon reading this I immediately send an email to my two younger brothers with "Sorry Guys" as the subject line and the link as the body of the message. This began the following email chain:

Dave (middle sibling): You may be smarter according to this, but I'm still taller!

Jimmy (youngest): Whatever, I am still the best looking.

Dave: I'm still taller.

Me: I can't argue with either of your points but I'm still smarter. :-P

I always have to have the final word! And I couldn't even think of anything witty or fun to say so I just restated the obvious which is just obviously annoying.

1 comment:

Anandi said...

Yay for big sisters! I'm the firstborn too. :)