Monday, July 10, 2006

100 Questions?

I received this from my friend Mike back in April; it has taken a while to get through it but I finally finished it. While completing it I noted that some of the questions are missing. So although it titled 100 questions, when renumbered it ends up being just 93. Anyway, here goes...

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, AND HOW DID YOU GET IT? On my left wrist from a broken sliding glass door, the result of chasing my brothers through the house.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Photographs of places and things I like.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE? It's a silver and blue flip phone

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? A little bit of everything, when at home I am usually listening to my favorites list from iTunes.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 9:23 a.m.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To be done with PA school.

7. WHO DO YOU MISS? Several friends and family members that have passed away.

8. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED: My all-time favorites include Friends, Gilmore Girls and ER.

9. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Sometimes

10. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My friend Bean.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME? Romance by Ralph Lauren

12. WHAT HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX: Dark hair/blue eyes

13. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS? Coffee

14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Veggies

15. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A bagel with cream cheese

16. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU MAD? My friend Bean

17. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? Not really, a little bit of Spanish and a little bit of Sign Language.

18. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU? My mother gave me life (cheesy answer, I know, but it was a stupid question).

19. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE? I like a lot of people.

20. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No

21. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Whatever fits and is comfortable

25. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR? A convertible

26. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Yep!

27. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? You just have to spit it out, no matter hard it is.

28. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 1

29. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes

30. WHO IS THE ONE PERSON YOU CALL OFTEN? Jenna

31. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Stupid people

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE U.S.? Yes

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Delegation

36. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yep!

37. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS? Checking my email.

38. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY? Because Mike took the time to do it.

39. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My smile

40. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? Make my own.

41. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? I hate being asked this question, so I am not going to answer.

42. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Undecided

43. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not really, my parents just liked the name.

44. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Always!

45. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE? Are you supposed to have a favorite finger?

46. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? A week ago.

47. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I love my handwriting.

48. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey

49. ANY BAD HABITS? Yep!

50. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? Most people would think that majority of my collection is embarassing but I would have to say the front runners are Rob Stewart, Barry Manilow, Helen Reddy and the Carpenters.

51. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so.

52. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? No

53. DO LOOKS MATTER? Not to me.

54. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER? By talking it out.

55. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Don't have one.

56. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? No

57. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Dolls and purses

58. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 73

59. HOW MANY LIES DO YOU TELL IN THE AVERAGE WEEK? None

60. IF YOU WERE KING/QUEEN FOR A DAY WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD DO? I am already the Queen of Everything!

61. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? Yep!

62. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Great sense of humor, smart, able to carry on a conversation

63. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Jewells and other not to be named here.

64. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Usually

65. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Heath Bar Crunch

66. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? Bright Red and Cornflower Blue

67. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND? Carbon Leaf

68. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? None

69. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Shasta (Carrie's Song) by Vienna Teng (You gotta love that DaVinci View).

70. LAST THING YOU ATE? A cookie

71. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mother

72. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Smile and eyes

73. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG: Eric's Song by Vienna Teng

74. FAVORITE THING TO HATE: Stupid people

75. FAVORITE DRINK: I love wine and beer and drink it most often. My favorite mixed drinks are Gin and Tonic and Long Island Ice Tea.

76. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN: Leo, I guess.

77. FAVORITE SPORT? Football

78. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown

79. EYE COLOR? Blue/Green

80. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES? Yes

81. SIBLINGS? 2 brothers

82. FAVORITE MONTH(s)? December and the autumn months (late September to mid November)

83. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? Some of it.

84. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? News

85. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas

86. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? I have been in the past.

87. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

88. KISSES OR HUGS? Both!

89. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STAND? Relationships

90. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I don't expect anyone to since I am not forwarding it via e-mail.

91. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? same....

92. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND NOT DO SOMETHING YOU DID, WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WOULD YOU? I wouldn't change anything.

93. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW? That is none of your business! (Nice avoiding the question, don't ya think?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

about time you answered an email, sorta....hope all is well.
Mike