Tuesday, November 29, 2005

25 Most Played Songs!

I have been busy downloading my music library to my new laptop and finally got most of it done a few weeks ago. Then came the organizing and it's now finally at a point where I can just enjoy it. The following 25 songs are currently appearing on the 25 most played list. They have been played between 7 and 14 times each. Hey, it's a start.

On Your Way - eastmountainsouth
Harbor - Vienna Teng
Eric's Song - Vienna Teng
Shasta - Vienna Teng
You Dance - eastmountainsouth
Interlude - eastmountainsouth
Mrs Potter's Lullaby - Counting Crows
Lullabye for a Stormy Night - Vienna Teng
Life Less Ordinary - Carbon Leaf
The Boxer - Carbon Leaf
A Moon Song - David Berkeley
So Are You To Me - eastmountainsouth
Galileo - Indigo Girls
You And I Both - Jason Mraz
Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
Gravity - Vienna Teng
Enough to go by - Vienna Teng
Hope On Fire - Vienna Teng
Changeless - Carbon Leaf
Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows
Hard Times - eastmountainsouth
Honey, I Been Thinking About You - Jackie Greene
Say Uncle - Vienna Teng
Feather Moon - Vienna Teng
Homecoming - Vienna Teng

No comments: